Old April 16th 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Issues with Kodak digital camera saving images

Helen wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Helen wrote:
"Bible John" wrote in message

I am smarter than the average sheep, and will not buy a product I do not
need nor will I follow the public's consumeristic cravings.

Most peoples' consumeristic cravings, as you call them, are engendered by
research before buying and a desire to get something pretty decent. I'm
unfamiliar with the camera you have chosen - I use Canons with pixel
counts of 4 and almost 6 times yours. Strikes me that 3.1 pixels
nowadays is a pretty down-to-a-price rather than up-to-a-quality sort of
camera, and I doubt you can expect up-to-a-quality performance. Compound
this with your carefully searching out the cheapest card money can buy
and, well, caveat emptor.

Excuse me? Which Canon models have 18mp?

Excuse me? Where did I say x6? Read again, I think this time you might find
I said "almost 6 times".

The 16.5 megapixels of my 1DSIIs stated as "almost 6 times" 3.1 megapixels
is close enough for me, and 4 times 3.1 as 12.4 is as near as never mind to
the 12.7 of my 5Ds.

By the number of posts you've made on this matter it seems that you're quite
obsessed with finding the elusive Canon 18. But I think the word "almost"
is what you should really be looking at.

Helen.

I don't want to get into definitions of 'almost', but it would have to
be closer to 18 than 16.5 to match my definition of 'almost'. Again,
just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a new model.