Old April 15th 06, 09:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Issues with Kodak digital camera saving images

Helen wrote:
"Bible John" wrote in message

I am smarter than the average sheep, and will not buy a product I do not
need nor will I follow the public's consumeristic cravings.

Most peoples' consumeristic cravings, as you call them, are engendered by
research before buying and a desire to get something pretty decent. I'm
unfamiliar with the camera you have chosen - I use Canons with pixel counts
of 4 and almost 6 times yours. Strikes me that 3.1 pixels nowadays is a
pretty down-to-a-price rather than up-to-a-quality sort of camera, and I
doubt you can expect up-to-a-quality performance. Compound this with your
carefully searching out the cheapest card money can buy and, well, caveat
emptor.

Excuse me? Which Canon models have 18mp?