Old September 24th 04, 05:35 PM
Dallas 2

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:41:47 -0400, Alan Browne wrote:

Tony wrote:

Are you still alive? Or is this merely someone just as stupid as you

snipped
Now back in the killfile, brain dead trolls boer me.

How ironic. Mr. Tony "killfile" Spadaro has changed his online handle to
escape the many killfiles he is in ... but he keeps killin' 'em here...

And he called me a "boer". Sad man, sad. FWIW, I am the anti-thesis of the
Afrikaner "Boer". Natal is known as the Last Outpost of British
Colonialism. We hate boers.

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com

"You know you're right! You're bloody well right!
You've bloody got a right to say!" ~ Supertramp