Old September 24th 04, 12:37 AM
Tony

Are you still alive? Or is this merely someone just as stupid as you
spoofing your assinine attitude?

Canon Rebel 1991 - still in use
Canon Elan 1992 - was still in use until stolen in 2002
Canon Elan 7 2002 - still in use
Canon EOS 3 1999 - still in use
None have ever had a repair and all work as if brand new despite having
been throgh falls (every one of them)

Nikon F2 owned 1979 -1992 Repaired immediaately after purchase and then
there were either three or four trips for repair before trade in. No drops
no rough treatment.
Nikkormat FTn owned 1979 -1992 Repaired immediately after purchase and then
made a minimum of three trips to the repair shop. It was in serious need of
work when traded in. No drops no rough treatment.
In fact these cameras were such dogs I have less film from all of the 80s
than from the first year I owned my Elan. So they got very little use.
As I said before Nikon people have nothing to back up the lies they tell
about the junk so they attack me - typical of ****eheads everywhere.
Now back in the killfile, brain dead trolls boer me.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

"Dallas 2" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:07:48 +0000, Tony wrote:

After I put two grand down the Nikon black hole of Melville. I've

learned
the lesson. Reasonable people don't let reasonable people waste money on
Nikon.
This is a lesson you apparently haven't or can't learn - I find most
Nikon fanatics tend to be a little weak in the logic department and tout
the cameras bugs as features (ie no miror lock up because in the

situation
wherre you could use it you would be better off buying a used F than
having a F100 that could do all you want it to do.
Of course then there are the pure trolls like you who don't even

defend
Nikon - simply attack me - because you know there is no defense for

Nikon.
The company is selling third rate shi-tuff that you can't defend. But
admitting that would be admitting you paid more to see the admiring

faces
of the people who will admire your good taste. Even there, Nikon is

second
rate when compared to Leica.

At least you got 12 years out of your Nikon dogs. I only got 13 lousy
months out of a camera that cost me more than 2 Nikon F5's at the time.

Those Canon *******s. Those thieving shylocks.

Problem with you, Mr. Spadrora, is that you are about as intelligent as a
cross between a Rhino and a big piece of bull****. Sadly there is no cure
for terminal stupidity.

Adios!

--
Dallas www.dallasdahms.com

"You know you're right! You're bloody well right!
You've bloody got a right to say!" ~ Supertramp