Old September 24th 17, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
RJH

Default Affinity Photo for iPad

On 24/09/2017 15:28, Savageduck wrote:
On Sep 24, 2017, Alfred Molon wrote
(in . com):

In iganews.com,
Savageduck says...
OK! That didn?t take long, exactly 1 minute 41.44 seconds.

The RAF?s were from an X-E2, sized 33.8 MB, 33.8 MB, & 33.7 MB
respectively.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkfwoty85afy0ek/RAF-iC.png

Pretty good! Thanks for checking.

PTGUI merges a three pic pano (24MP each) in 5 seconds on my four years
old notebook with a core i7. That's 20 times faster than your ipad.

I hope you are comparing a similar process workflow, not just the time the
merge/pano stitching took. If so I will retime for just that portion of the
test.

He wasn't. IIUC, your iPad and his machine are about the same at this task.

--
Cheers, Rob