Old December 8th 17, 10:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default ot. iPhone updates

On 12/8/2017 5:01 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , peter
wrote:

As for Apple policy, I am making my own queries, and when I
have an authoritative answer i will let the good people
here know.

i told you what their policies are with regards to updates.

If you are not b sing again, they changed their policy, which
was my original complaint

they have not.

Your statements are far from authoritative, unless you are part of
the top management at Apple.

nonsense. one need not be an apple employee at any level to know
what their software update policies are, and had something changed
(which it did not), it would have been widely reported in the usual
apple-related news sites and podcasts.

You've had the last word, as you must have any discussion. Hope you are
happy.

--
PeterN