Old January 10th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
John J

Default Sinar Norma front-standard.

Keith Tapscott. wrote:
On my Sinar Norma Camera, there is a scale `missing` which should show
how much swing has been applied, it is otherwise in fine condition, but
the missing scale `bothers` me.
Does anyone know where I might be able to buy a spare scale or would I
be better off looking out for a complete front Norma standard? I have
found an image on the web to show what I am trying to describe, which
is the smaller scale that shows 0 to 30 degrees each way.

There's a bloke on that big auction site that sells standards, rears,
all kinds of Sinar parts. Search and ....