Old October 16th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
2Capture

Default E-6 processing

Someone mentioned about this, so I thought I would post my
experience...

I tried the Arista 3 bath kit, and after I got the temp and time
right, it came out very nice. I had used Provia 100F film, and I
scanned it on a double tube light scanner (top and bottom), and it
worked well. It was a bit graining, very fine grain, but I could see
it on the slide with a loop and in the scan.

Anyone know or have experience in this?

I have also heard that the 3 bath is not a good process...has anyone
done a comparison?...whats bad about it?
How is the other 6 bath(?) process better (using Kodak or Tetenel?
chemistry)?

Cheers