Old December 6th 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format

Default Value of Mamiya 7, 50 mm wide angle lens in the US?

Hi there,

I have a Mamiya 7, 50 f4 lens there we no longer need. It has seen very
light use (less than 100 exposures) and is in as new condition.

I would be grateful if anyone who follows eBay prices could give me an
idea of its value in the US. I am happy to courier it free of charge.

I would prefer to sell the lens privately rather than using eBay and would
preferto sell to regular rec.photo readers.

Thanks,

Alan Hogg
University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.