Old January 25th 04, 10:45 PM
Dan Quinn

Default Adjust B&W paper development time when using Uniroller?

(Phil Glaser) wrote

Given my set up, I don't have a way of developing in trays...

You might give the one-tray method a try. I use the one-tray throw-
away, but others use the one-tray and save way.
The basics are developer, water rinse, fix. I suggest small fluid
volumes. Eight ounces should be plenty for 8x10s. Developer concentration
should be sufficient for good results and no more. Fixer can be used
very dilute and tossed.
If fumes are still a problem, try sodium or the non-acidified ammonium
thiosulfates. Dan