Old May 9th 17, 06:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Should I buy a 6D or 5D4?

In article , Wally
wrote:

Thanks to all who responded. I agree with everything you guys said.

I'm quite happy with the 7D2. But I have some spare cash in the bank
and was thinking how I might spend it. From what I can see, FF is not
going to give me much benefit. But hey, maybe I was overlooking
something. So I thought I would see if I could raise some ideas.

spend it on a trip to take more photos.

But your responses confirm that I should keep the money and stick with
what I have.

yep.

It might not have been so. A few years ago I was shooting macro with a
Canon 70-300mm zoom and a 500D closeup lens. I was getting darn good
results with it too. But I had some cash and decided to get the 100mm
L. And it was significantly better than the old rig. So sometimes one
can overlook something and miss out.

there's a big difference between a true macro lens and using a closeup
lens on a zoom lens, a non-ideal combination.

And that's why I thought I would ask my question about possibly moving
up to FF.

---

you still haven't fixed your sig delimiter.

two dashes and a space, then return.