Old April 15th 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default Snapfish skin tones

D.M. Procida wrote:
I've just had some photos back from Snapfish (in the UK), and I'm quite
disappointed with the colour rendition.

In most of the pictures - which were taken with three different cameras
of different brands, over a period of several years - skin tones are
really horrible. People look like they are made out of plastic, like
shop dummies.

Is this normal, or have I just been unlucky (or hypercritical)?

Doesn't sound normal. However, specifics are needed, as to camera and
media type, and examples. If you post them on a web site and link to it
here in response, we'll have a place to start.

--
john mcwilliams