Old March 22nd 05, 07:47 PM
SleeperMan

Oliver Costich wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:47:04 +0100, "SleeperMan"
wrote:

Oliver Costich wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:33:31 -0500, Charles wrote:

In article , SleeperMan
wrote:

Canon S1 IS. I think it won't have problems with either card...

I would get the cheaper of the two cards. I don't think you will
notice any difference.

Or even the standard card for way less. I don't think that the
camera canuse the speed at all. The benefit might be had when
downloading through a USB2 card reader.

All i need in this camera is about 15x speed for shooting highest
quality video. I don't have external reader yet, since my PC doesn't
have USB 2.0 port...maybe one day.

A USB2 card is about $15 if your OS will support it.

It's not my OS problem (win XP), but my MOBO (Soyo D+) which may cause
problems...