Old February 28th 05, 05:50 AM
Tom Perrett

On 28 Feb 2005 04:19:00 GMT, ymous wrote:

If nobody has proof, please post who you suspect it to be. If a bunch of people
suspect the same person, that will be good enough for me to go find that person
and beat the crap out of him.

Well I am wondering if the original post was a bit
of forgery, it was obviously made up by somebody
who does not know anything about Australian
telephone numbering

Australian telephone numbering takes the form of

(nn) nnnn nnnn

where (nn) is the not always needed area code.

In the original post the telephone number was
shown in the form:-

Tel: (####) ### ###

if the above was intended as a mobile No.
(cell No. to septics) it would be in the
form

Mobile: nnnn nnn nnn

it should be noted we use the term Tel for
land line numbers.

note the lack of brackets.

Summat odd at mill with this.

Cheers,

Tom [Tom Perrett]
Proud to be member of Melbournee DPS, first
port of call re Victorian research -
http://home.vicnet.net.au/~dpsoc