Old February 28th 05, 12:17 AM
Mxsmanic

Ryadia writes:

The problem here Mxsmanic is the Peruvian IP address is in fact an open
relay proxy server concealing the identity of the real poster.

It's true that the originating IP address isn't always reliable.

This is precisely why Google needs to be made accountable for allowing this
sort of stuff to be posted to their servers and then publishing it to Usenet
without a care in the world for the personal damage it does to otherwise
innocent people.

It's not Google's problem. Besides, there are hundreds of other search
engines and hundreds of thousands of newsgroup servers.