Old February 12th 05, 06:49 PM
CSMA_Moderator

Default Quotes! 12-FEB-05

Snit: "I do not believe in consensus reality. I believe in facts."

Fact is most csma posters have noticed that Snit is different. Here is
what 44 posters have to say about him.

----- NEW CSMA_MODERATOR'S FAVORITES! -----

Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win" an
argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
this up? What results are you expecting?"

William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
apologies for this, PLONK!

Feel proud about that. You're the first person to be plonked from my new
computer! :-) "

--------- (DIS)HONORABLE MENTIONS ---------

Edwin: "You have my method of discussion confused with your own blather,
which you subsituted for my words, and then proceeded to argue against
your own blather instead of what I wrote. Another Snit Cirus, over-ripe
with the stentch of elephant dung..."

Elizabot: "I already countered this lie of your, but that does not stop
you from repeating it. Don't you ever get tired of telling your lies?
Apparently not. You are an angry bitter little troll, Snit."

John Slade: "I don't see anything from Snit any more. I plonked him in
my killfile. Most people, even the Mac users in here realize Snit is
pretty much full of it and has absolutely no credibility."

Sandman: "Please stop posting to this group. No one would miss you. You
are the most hated person in this group. No one likes you, and no one
would miss you if you were run over by a truck."

Steve Carroll: "Of course he's lying... this IS snit, after all."

Wally: "Haven't you worked out yet that your opinion is meaningless,
others will/have seen that you have removed from your reply that very
proof that you say isn't there, that says more about you than any proof
ever can, the proof wasn't supplied for your benefit, it was for mine,
and any one else that cares to read it, I have absolutely no need to
post it again, it is on record, and your actions show it to be
irrefutable, perhaps one day it will dawn on you why you have frequently
had to ask why (insert name here) isn't being held to the same standards
as those being asked of you, it is because you are the only one in this
ng that has exhibited such dishonesty and deceit that guide lines have
to be set for you, I truly am saddened to think that you may have had
any part in shaping the morals of younger members of your community, for
someone such as you to claim to be a teacher.....is deplorable!"

----------- CSMA_MODERATOR'S ALL TIME FAVORITES! -----------

1- Alan Baker: "Isn't it amazing how everyone but you seems to find your
posts to be nothing but nonsense..."

2- Andrew J. Brehm: "The only one lying here is you, Snit, as usual."

3- B.B.: "Yes, this thread is an excellent example of you trolling.
Unless there's a point you're trying to get across rather than simple
nay-saying."

4- Bob S: "This has always been pretty much a free-for-all group, but
since Snit showed up, its become almost impossible to have a decent
discussion about anything.
The solution is to NOT REPLY TO SNIT. But for some reason, some people
just can't stop feeding him."

5- b unny: "snit makes me sad."

6- buzz off: "Snit is obviously mentally ill..."

7- Code Orange: "Then why post it? What need is there for you to "win"
an argument? They don't like you, you don't like them. Why must you keep
this up? What results are you expecting?"

8- Dawg Tail: "You've already apologized for having already misread what
I had previously written. What makes you think that you're correctly
understanding what I'm writting now. You've got a history of reading
into things what you wanted people to have said instead of what they
really said. I suggest you get over this limitation of yours. It's
making you look foolish."

Dawg Tail: "PC advocates, Mac advocates, Linux advocates. Almost all of
them are making similar claims about Snit. When you have so many diverse
people who share a common perception where do you think the problem
lies? With Snit? Or almost everyone else? The answer doesn't require an
advanced degree to figure out."

9- ed: "it's been good talking to you snit- i need to have a good
argument with you once in a while to remind me how delusional and silly
you are! you never cease to amuse me w/ your inability to counter facts
w/ baseless assertions! however, we have gotten to that traditional
point in a thread- the point when snit gets to dumb, annoying and/or
tedious, and it's time for me to withdraw from this thread. laters."

10- Edwin: "The worst troll this NG has ever seen is playing the part of
the victim... you can almost hear the violins playing in the background
as he whines... hilarious..."

11- Elijah Baley: "If there's ever been a better example of a sociopath
than this Snit character I haven't seen one."

12- Elizabot v2.0.2: "I see you were unable to respond to the points in
my post and you are back to your repetitious regurgitation mode. How
childishly typical of you, Snit. "

13- George Graves: "Jason. You have started an argument with the Snit
(AKA Michael Glasser), this should not be done. He will drive you crazy
with his twisted logic, his deep-rooted need to be ALWAYS right at any
cost. He will move goalposts, set up strawmen, and bore you into
submission with his endless pedanticism. The only way to engage him is
to hit and run. NEVER engage him, it's a futile, empty procedure that
will only anger you and feed him. Take my advice and STAY AWAY!"

14- Heywood Mogroot: "*plonk*"

15- Jason McNorton: "You're one of the many, many paranoid people on
usenet that should be confined most likely. You sit there and refresh
your screen endlessly. You post the same nonsense over and over.
Either you're a super troll, or you're a super mess."

16- Jeff Hoppe: "This is a Macintosh Advocacy newsgroup. Not a 12-step
recovery plan. Your medical problems or conditions won't help me
achieve a greater understanding of my Mac. In fact, it detracts from it
and those kinds of discussions have no place in a newsgroup such as this."

17- Jim Lee Jr. : "Troll."

18- John Q. Public: "I have not been bothered to read Snit's postings
since I figured out who he is. I don't bother to filter his posts, I
just consider the source and skip to the next one when I see his name."

19- John Slade: "Snit is full of **** and knows little about computers.
However I don't think anyone should leave based on how stupid they are.
Everyone has a right to say whatever they want. If Snit wants to display
his ignorance and lack of knowledge, he should have that right."

20- Mayor of R'lyeh: "Here's a hint. Whenever Snit is involved double
check everything. He's a major jackass and loves to do things like this."

21- Mike: "The evidence is overwhelming, and self-explanatory. You're
not smart enough to get someone *already there* to press the floppy
eject button - assuming, of course, that this Carefully Contrived
Scenario actually happened. Which we can only assume that it did not.
All we have is your word - hardly compelling."

22- Mike Dee: "Snit's obsession with the Steves and eBots of CSMA: Snit
must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA,
[skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post
to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA, [skip],
must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA,
[skip], must post to CSMA, [skip], must post to CSMA......etc"

23- MR_ED_of_Course: "Seriously, spend half a day at any pre-school or
kindergarten and see if the kids there can't teach you a thing or two
about social behavior."

24- Muahman: "Ummm, dude you post 1000 posts a day. 999 of them are
trolls, if anyone here has issues it's not me."

25- Nashton: "This issue was beaten to death. I cannot imagine why Snit
is bringing it up and why anybody would bother to engage in conversation
with him on this topic."

26- Nasht0n: "Oh for crying out loud, if I wasn't convinced that snit is
a total loser, and I rarely call people losers, I certainly am now. Why
bother responding to his stupidities anyway?"

27- Oxford: "If you are using MT-Newswatcher:
Select offending Author, example Snit...
Go to the Filters Menu, Choose "Kill this Author"
Click "OK"
Then Repeat with each annoying Author of your choice.
Then to see your work...
Choose the Filter Menu again,
Then "Refilter Articles"...
Bam! No more boring, pointless bickering about nothing.
Enjoy!!!!!"

28- Peter: "I've never felt the need to use the filters in Newswatcher
but I thought Id try the Kill this Author.. option with Snit. Ten
seconds later and he's gone! Amazing."

29- Phil Earnhardt: "You're only interested in trying to get superficial
snipes and extrapolate inappropriate conclusions."

30- Rick G.: "My opinion is now that Snit likes to stir things up and
goad people into responding."

31- Sandman: "Well, this is pointless now. You are a troll and even
substantiated facts can't get in your way. You have become a menace to
this group and people are starting to leave the group because of you.
You are hereby the first troll to ever enter my killfile, since I no
longer wish have anything to do with a compulsive liar such as yourself.
*plonk*"

32- Sean Burke: If you're dumb enough to respond to snit, you're
probably dumb enough to click on a spam attachment that promises to
remove smut from your harddrive."

33- ShutterBugz: "so snit-zel has some kind of problem expressing anger,
i guess. he has to vent his frustrations in other ways. and he thinks
he's making sense: well the syntax is there and he figures he's pretty
smart. indeed, he tells us, he's done the personality tests and the iq
tests and he's okay! aaaaahhhhh, you see he's soooooooo well adjusted."

34- Steve Carroll: "It's really bizarre... Snit appears to have a
certain level of intelligence... then, he'll lie with the most foolish
lies, that are so easily shown as lies... and you wonder where that
intelligence went."

35- Steve Mackay: "Just killfile Snit, the dishonest piece of elephant
dung, and all would go away. Sure, I got caught up in the "Snit Circus",
but then the cotton candy began to sour, and CSMA begun to smell like
elephant dung. It's much better now that he's in my kill file. "

36- Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you see,
you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really are. Why just
the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you, the king of liars (in
this NG anyway) calling somebody else a liar."

37- Tim Smith: "Another troll attempt using a random redirector."

38- Timberwoof: "*Plonk!*"

39- Tommy: "LIAR!!!"

40- TravelinMan: "It's just Snit. Ignore him."

41- Wally: "Because by your own admission "honor and honesty" are
nothing more than a "game" to you, as such not only do you wish to
define the rules, but no doubt you will also attempt to alter or bend
the rules when inevitably things do not go to your liking, for this
reason I doubt anyone would be foolish enough to play your game."

42- William R. Walsh: "Now, if you'll excuse me, and accept my sincere
apologies for this, PLONK!

Feel proud about that. You're the first person to be plonked from my new
computer! :-) "

43- Woofbert: "*Plonk*"

44- Znu: "I think your 'I'll go start a new thread to try to draw more
people into the debate I'm currently having with Steve/Elizabot/etc'
tactic is fairly trollish."