Old November 3rd 04, 04:49 PM
Stephen H. Westin

"Justin Thyme" writes:

"Zed Rafi" wrote in message
. ..
Hello all,

I currently have a Minolta SRT-201, with a Rokkor 50 mm, a Tokina 28 mm,
and
a Rokkor 135 mm. This equipment has been satisfying my photo-taking needs
for the past 2 years, but am now seriously considering switching to
Autofocus equipment.

I have pretty much decided i was going to go for a Nikon N80.

Why not stick with Minolta? I'm not familiar enough with their older stuff
to know whether your lenses would work with a newish Dynax, but I suspect
they might.

Nope, Flange distance increased from the MD mount to the autofocus
Minolta mount, making it mechanically impossible to build a
straightforward adapter. Sorry.

--
-Stephen H. Westin