Old January 20th 07, 04:44 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
MarkČ

Default Epson 3800 and HP Z3100 printer reviews

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
Hi All,

I've placed reviews of the Epson 3800 and the HP Z3100 on my printer
review page, and also a head to head comparision of their print
quality (not entirely fair, because they are very different printers,
but hey : http://www.dimagemaker.com/specials/prttests.php

Cheers,

Wayne

At risk of sounding rude... The commentary and adjectives used in this
"review" (3800) could be applied to just about ANY printer currently on the
market. -Nothing specific to this printer, and ZERO details about anything.

It was a nice thought, but I don't see how this would help a serious,
discriminating shopper make a decision about this fairly serious printer.

www.pbase.com/markuson