Old March 31st 06, 04:29 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

this has to be the funniest thread i have read for a long long time. Well i
think we should solve the matter right here in the forum where it all
started, both parties state their case, whch they have and the decision will
be made by other user, according to the number of votes. Doug voting for
your self with fake names automatically gets you disqualified.

so my vote goes for mark, who presented his case, without being deceitful
and backed up everything he said with proof and links.
mark, i suggest you dont give your details

www.promineo.blogspot.com

"MMnospam" wrote in message
wrote in message
oups.com...
Off topic. Please skip this post unless you enjoy playing childish
games with Douglas, or watching them unfold.

Threads involving Douglas always have great entertainment value.