Old March 30th 06, 12:32 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default $500 reward for identity of image thief

Off topic. Please skip this post unless you enjoy playing childish
games with Douglas, or watching them unfold.

I'll have him serve the papers on you tomorrow.
Your time is coming.

Yep, I knew it. He won't do the one simple thing that will guarantee a
result. Like I said - bluff called, Douglas. You don't even have a
pair of deuces in that crappy poker hand.

As Mike and others have said, what possible reason could you have for
not namimg your lawyers? And you don't even have to name the actual
lawyer, just his/her firm will do, I can wander down at lunchtime
tomorrow and I'll go and sort it out for you. I GUARANTEE that if you
name your lawyers, I will go and talk to them and show them everything
that has transpired. I can't be fairer than that.

Why does that process scare you so much? Don't you like it when people
stand up to you? (O:

And while we are at it, what possible reason do you have for not
posting *examples* of my 'defamation', my 'slander', my 'threats', my
'lies'? You keep endlessly alleging these misdemeanours, yet can never
actually POST even one. Not even ONE?

After all, I and others have posted plenty of examples to show exactly
the reverse.

So what have you achieved with this silly post, Mr MacDonald? Have a
reflective look back at all the contributors to these threads. Then
note exactly how many supporters you got.

That would be... er... one. Poxy. Oh sorry, that's *you*. You're
batting zero.

So, to sumarise:

I'm still posting.
I'm not scared of you.
Your 'withdrawn' webpages are still up.
(where *did* those takedown orders go? Or was that a falsehood?)
And nobody has given you my address, despite at least two people here
(not including me (O knowing it.

In fact *nothing* you have said would happen, has.

You bore me now. I'm off to take some photos around town - it's a
lovely night!

I'll leave your webpages and images up, including copyright notices
(grin) for a week or two. But then I'll repost them if anyone asks, or
if they are needed - ie if you start lying and making stupid claims
again.

So whenever you pop up with more bull**** - under whatever nom-de-plume
you come up with - we'll be here. Clearly there is now not only me,
but plenty of others who will keep you honest.

Thanks for *your* help in ensuring that, with this lame post,
Douglas... Enjoy your fame.

By the way, to show there is never anything new under the sun, persons
who are interested in Mr MacDonald and his habits might also like to
peruse these items from his checkered past:

"Slander from Google" (author - Ryadia (Douglas MacDonald))
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...705c56960cae9/

"$500 REWARD FOR IDENTITY OF TROLL" (author - anonymous?/Ryadia)
http://groups.google.com.au/group/re...619209406431e/

"CASH REWARD for George Preddy - $500" (sadly
http://www.technoaussie.com/ no longer has the Preddy reward posted,
but of course, it is Douglas *again*..)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...374e0e90d1726/

(In case you are wondering, his targets on those occasions were
demonstrably *not* me.. I'm just the latest fad.. Wonder who will be
next?)

Strangely, no-one seems to have *ever* taken up his offers, nor has
anyone seen any legal action.. (O: