Old March 16th 07, 02:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Default Cleaning 35mm slides

Dr Phred wrote:
I have a huge collection of 35 mm slides that were stored in vinyl
holders. They are kind of stuck in there. It seems the vinyl oozed
something onto the slides, and if you just yank the slide out, it
leaves a "water ring". I'm leaving the slides in there until I can
figure out how to get them out without damaging them. Any suggestions?

Yes, ask in rec.photo.equipment.35mm or another more appropriate group.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse