Old February 21st 13, 04:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Me

Default Toshiba makes Nikon D5200 image sensor?

On 21/02/2013 4:46 p.m., RichA wrote:
On Feb 20, 7:36 pm, Me wrote:
On 21/02/2013 12:16 p.m., RichA wrote: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50884674

Not very new news.http://www.chipworks.com/blog/recent...8/inside-the-n...

First I heard of it.

Highest QE (65%) of any sensor measured by sensorgen so far:
http://www.sensorgen.info/

I see the D7100 has been announced and previewed at DPReview.
Probably the same sensor - but no AA filter (are you happy?), and 51
point AF system.
One nice feature I notice is that the rear "OK" button can be programmed
as a "one-click" zoom (to selected focus point) button - something
sorely lacking in the D7000 and D600 - for users who have enjoyed this
feature on D3/300/700 and D800 bodies.