Old September 2nd 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Mike[_20_]

Default Good place to get replacment battery?

Andy Hewitt wrote:
Michael J Davis wrote:

sally was inspired to say
I want to get a spare battery for my Casio compact camera. Where can I
get a half-decent NP-20 battery at a reasonable price?

For example, Play.com does an Inov8 replacement battery for £8.99 inc
delivery. 7dayshop sells a replacement battery for £4.49 delivered.

Are these good value or are they just cheap batteries that have much less
capacity than the original?

play.com NP-20:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nxodn8

7dayshop.com NP-20:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/n8d753

Although I aven't bought an NP-20 (I did have a dud by Hahnel from
elsewhere) from them, other batteries I've bought from 7dayshop are
lasting as well as the OEMs.

Likewise, I usually use 7dayshop, and have cheapies for both my Mju500
and E520, and I can't tell which battery I used each time, they all work
as well as each other.

I order lots of bit's and bobs from 7day shop inc batteries, memory,
replacement caps and small cases. Delivery to the UK is normally less
than 5 working days and their own brand stuff is good quality.

Mike