Old September 2nd 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.rec.photo.misc
Michael J Davis[_2_]

Default Good place to get replacment battery?

sally was inspired to say
I want to get a spare battery for my Casio compact camera. Where can I
get a half-decent NP-20 battery at a reasonable price?

For example, Play.com does an Inov8 replacement battery for £8.99 inc
delivery. 7dayshop sells a replacement battery for £4.49 delivered.

Are these good value or are they just cheap batteries that have much less
capacity than the original?

play.com NP-20:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/nxodn8

7dayshop.com NP-20:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/n8d753

Although I aven't bought an NP-20 (I did have a dud by Hahnel from
elsewhere) from them, other batteries I've bought from 7dayshop are
lasting as well as the OEMs.

Mike

--
Michael J Davis

Now with added pictures on http://www.flickr.com/photos/watchman

The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.
Dorethea Lange