Old April 17th 06, 04:36 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.technique.people

Default Politically biased lighting?

"Cheesehead" wrote in message oups.com...
Composition is big -- framing as well as lighting -- in order to convey
ideas about a person. Per the re-braodcast on PBS yesterday, when
Billy Graham first went to London the press was extremely hostile,

Why? Is the UK press really so clueless?

Graham used to be seen a lot here in the U.S. press, until he started
speaking against Reagan's arms buildup during the 1980's. For that
he was essentially banished from major press coverage. I have a lot
of respect for the man even though I don't share many of his religious
beliefs.