Old February 9th 19, 04:59 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

Default 'nospam'

On 2019-02-07 13:04, Char Jackson wrote:

[....]

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class dismissed.

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.

Seems as if I'm going to have to shoot the pair of you down in flames!

seems as if you need to stop drinking.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

What about you?

With what you may ask. One of these perhaps?

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...-+Oct+2018.JPG

Only someone as idiotic as yourself would make a threat and then use a
_password-protected_ link to illustrate the depths of his idiocy. You
need to stop drinking before you embarrass yourself further. Assuming
that you are capable of being embarrassed.

I've had no alcohol, none at all, since 21st March 2018.

You have made all manner of assumptions, most of which have been wrong.

I was checking to see if you DID have the courage to click on a link I
posted. I personally don't believe that an Apple computer can ever be
infected simply by visiting a website.

Just chat to me like you would to your dad and we'll get on just fine.

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

--
David B.