Old December 27th 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default End of an Era

"Ron Hunter" wrote

I visited Philly, once. Got out of town as fast as [I could]

Smell, I didn't notice. Rudest city I have ever been in though.

Funny how city slogans tell you just what is wrong with the city:

Cleveland:
"Best Location in the Nation"
Should be: "Unarguably one of the worst locations in the Nation"

"Cleveland Rocks"
Should be: "There's No Surf in Cleveland"

New York:

"I Love NY"
Should be: "You don't want to live here"

"The City that Never Sleeps"
Should be: "You Will Get No Sleep Because of the Noise"

Philadelphia:
"The City of Brotherly Love"
Should be: "The City of Cain and Able"

Los Vegas: