Old October 5th 04, 07:12 PM
Jim Phelps

Thanks for the support. I knew I could count on you all.

And, BTW, I have recently (after lurking for soooo long in envy) joined the
ranks of LF'ers. I'm waiting delivery of a Cambo 540, 4X5 with a Fujinon
135 lens I bought from KEH this week. Pack of T-Max 100 arrived today
(along with several packs of TP), so the flow of questions will start as
soon as I get my hands on it. Soon as the budget swells back to life I'll
start getting other accoutrements and more and different types of film to
play with. Looking forward to my first tray processing session, but only
contacts prints for now (the enlarger is one of the other accoutrements).

Jim