Old September 1st 04, 08:00 AM
Prometheus

writes
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:01:17 +0100, Prometheus
wrote:

-Cut---------
That reminds me of the techno-toy catalogues that come in magazines;
full of things I never knew I did not need.

Yes, that's been a painful gap in my own education. I have to
go to all sorts of toy houses for therapy.

Help may be found at
http://www.thinkgeek.com -- I
particularly recommend http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/6b3b/ --
it should take your mind off the harshness of this worldfor a full
fifteen minutes. And it even has a USB interface to satisfy Jeremy's
fondest dream.

Yep, that's the sort of thing; but anyone purchasing one would then be
denied their complaint that it has not got USB.
--
Ian G8ILZ