Old August 22nd 07, 09:19 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Wayne J. Cosshall

Default Amateur Sport Photo Competition with prize

The prize is shipped directly from the sponsor, so in this case from the US.

No, us Aussies aren't all so thin skinned but the crap I get from people
with more mouth than brains gets to me sometimes.

If so supportive why call me a shill? You started it, I've just reacted.

As for the delay, who has suffered from it? I decided to do other
things. They'll be up before the end of the month.

Cheers,

Wayne

Wayne J. Cosshall
Photography and Art Forums http://www.dimagemaker.com/forums/index.php
Personal art site http://www.cosshall.com/

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 22, 12:50 am, "Wayne J. Cosshall"
wrote:

On Aug 22, 12:03 am, "Wayne J. Cosshall"
wrote:

No, so much to do my day job, so much to put out press releases, so much
to write the depression article a lot of people found useful and so much
to do the camera tests I'm doing at the moment. Oh and I forgot, do some
art, be president of school council and be a parent and husband.

But I see you have 24/7 to be an idiot. I base this on your willingness
to be rude to someone whose competitions you try entering.

I was about to commend you for what you do until I read that last
paragraph. Are all you Aussies so thin-skinned?

================

And your images will be judged like all the rest, on the quality of your
images, not the idiot who took them.

As if I had a chance to "win" anyway. I know you aren't gonna pick me
as the winner. The shipping of the prize would cost you more than the
prize is worth.
I was just interested to see what others came up with. As a shill
for your website you should know the value of the publicity that I
could help bring to your site. And now you had to go and **** that
up. Your loss.

Having said that, I don't have a problem with you or your website. I
enjoy looking at some of the pics from your photo competitions. Some
people might think you are spamming the newsgroups, but I don't. My
only problem is when you make a statement and can't deliver on it.
Two weeks ago you wrote, " The winner and finalists of the July Macro
competition will be up in the next couple of days."

Time flies when you're havin fun.