Old November 26th 08, 09:36 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital
Kangawho

Default Looking for a nice purse camera for not a lot of money

"Sarah Houston" wrote in message
. 97.142...
I'd like to take pretty decent photos ( I'm not a pro or anything ) with a
small light weight camera that I can keep in my purse.

I want something better than my Blackberry's camera, yet not super
expensive, heavy or bulky, because it does have to fit the purse.

Something with USB of course, for transferring files to the PC.

Is there anything with a pretty decent lens too?

Hi Sarah,
Ref the need for a USB port on the camera you eventually buy - most, if not
all, modern digicams have a USB port - however, best to buy yourself a card
reader (cost under $10) - they plug into your computer USB port and can stay
permantly connected - then all you need to do is insert your card and away
you go - saves having to hook your camera up to your computer everytime you
want to download pictures.
Good luck and happy snapping.