Old November 5th 08, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.misc
Tony Cooper

Default 25 Reasons to Choose a P&S Camera Instead Of an Overpriced DSLR (minor typo corrections)

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:46:12 -0600, Carl_Devonston
wrote:

Then maybe you'll
begin to understand why it's only a matter of time, maybe only a couple years,
before your beloved, though ancient, D/SLR designs completely disappear from
common usage.

You can have my gun, but you'll have to pry my dslr from my cold,
dead, hands.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida