Old September 8th 05, 11:23 PM
Alf92

The PhAnToM a dit ça :

Charles Schuler wrote:
"Alf92" wrote in message
What hapen ?
... with my Minolta X20 :
http://frpn.free.fr/0pb-x20/PICT1471.JPG

where is the problem ?
thanks.

I assume that you have tried another storage card and have removed,
and then replaced all batteries (don't know if your camera uses one
or two) and thus must assume that your camera is broken. Sorry!

Looks like a bad CCD, either the chip array itself or the way it's
being read out. Take a dark image (with the lens cap on, or some other
sufficient covering so the light doesn't get in) and then adjust gamma
or contrast (with PhotoEditor or whatever applicable software) to
bring out the noise and see if you get the same pattern.

There is no problem when I use the video mode.
the problem is only in photo mode.
then I don't think it is a CCD problem...
another idea ?
Alf92