Old December 1st 17, 03:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default There Will Not Be A Fujifilm X-T2S

On Dec 1, 2017, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

On Dec 1, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 11/30/2017 2:13 AM, Savageduck wrote:

snip

For now I will live with my X-T2, and consider an X-E3 to replace my X-E2
as
a second body. As for the X-E2 I am considering making that a dedicated B&W
shooter.

Do you mean a conversion, or that you would only use it for B&W. Maybe
my mind is channeled, because I am going to have my D300 converted to
infrared, and am thinking of a UV conversion.

A conversion has been a consideration. However, the only company currently
doing B&W conversions is only doing them to Fujifilm X-Pro1 bodies (that is
among the Fujifilm bodies). So for now I will just be using it for in-camera
B&W.

These guys also do IR conversions along with their monochrome conversions,
but the Fujifilm in-camera B&W is pretty good.

https://www.maxmax.com

https://petapixel.com/2017/02/17/fujifilm-monochrome-cameras-4800-cheaper-leicas/

....and:

https://fstoppers.com/gear/maxmax-la...lm-x-pro1-and-