Old July 31st 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Savageduck[_4_]

Default Forensic Files email reply

On 2009-07-30 19:09:31 -0700, "Bill Graham" said:

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
This is what I got back from the Forensic Files people today:

Dear William,

Thanks for your e-mail! The title of the episode you are inquiring
about is, "Shear Luck" and profiles the murder of Julie Snodgrass by
her husband Sgt. Joseph Snodgrass.

Best,

--Forensic Files Staff

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 1:55 AM, William E Graham wrote:

------Bill's personal info removed as I don't want to be blamed for
spreading it to the World-----

What was the episode where the perpetrator cut up the CD in the police
interrogation room with a pair of pinking shears, and they were able to
piece it back together with special thin scotch tape and read it? I
know people who do not believe it's possible to do this, and I want to
prove it to them.
****end of message*******

From reading some Google entries on this subject, I find that the cut
up item was a floppy diskette, and not a modern CD, so it still might
not be possible to accomplish this with a CD:

OK! Can you relax now?

I only wish you had got the story straight before you started down the
"reconstructed CD" road provoking much nastiness.

Savageduck