Old June 22nd 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Max Perl

Default R.I.P. Kodachrome

"Annika1980" skrev i en meddelelse
On Jun 22, 2:52 pm, "Max Perl" wrote:

What about you? ......did you ever try out the Ektar 100? ....or was
the shutter in the EOS-1V rusted?

I have a roll in there right now. Ektar 100 is a very fine-grained,
highly saturated film.
Perhaps a bit cartoonishly saturated for my taste, but given the
correct subject matter it should produce excellent results.

It certainly isn't a portrait film, but I took this one of my friend,
Bill.
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/113381473
I find it hard to get the color just right when scanning.

I have also tried it and also seen a lot of images on the web. The film has
"its own" colors. It is quite easy to recognize the images shot with this
film.
It has a "old stylish" look to my eye........or "Kodak look" .....a slight
"brown tone"?