Old December 23rd 08, 10:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Alan Browne

Default Digital Photo Frames for refrigirators??

Mark Thomas wrote:

Your family life revolves around the fridge - there are messages,
calendars, sentimental trinkets, witty sayings, obscene little trolls
(why did I think of that?), dreamcatchers, reminders, ads for
essential services like Jeff's AirCon Regas, all safe and secure with
their little magnetized backs....

If my life revolves around the fridge it's 'cause of all that yummy food
in there...

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.