Old May 21st 07, 10:42 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.digital,alt.appalachian
ASAAR

Default Canon Pixma IP6210D Printer - Hep Kindly Requested Over Hyar

On Mon, 21 May 2007 07:44:22 GMT, Guv Bob wrote:

Dad burned website ain't worth a diddly... nothing connects.
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...fcategoryid=11
6&modelid=13368

It did for me, sort of. It's a page describing the PIXMA MP160
Photo All-In-One Printer (not the IP6210D unless its a different
designation for the same printer) with tabs for overview, features,
spec's, "what's in the box", supplies & accessories,
support/service, drivers and downloads. There was a browser message
showing a timeout while trying to load something, asking if I wanted
to continue loading whatever. I chose not to, and now just under
those tabs is a "Loading ..." message, and the Java code for
accessing the tab content doesn't work. Using a slow dialup
connection here, with lots of other simultaneous data transfer, so
perhaps that "loading" error shouldn't be unexpected. I just tried
reloading the web page and got past the error, and now the tabs are
working. Did you use a complete, unbroken URL? Here it is again,
but in one piece :

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...odeli d=13368