Old May 21st 07, 08:42 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.digital,alt.appalachian
Guv Bob

Default Canon Pixma IP6210D Printer - Hep Kindly Requested Over Hyar

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that Canon is headed to the has bin pile. I
liked the old Canons like the BJ-5100. Fast and sharp with this grate big
old ink reservoir to refill for practically zero bucks. Ran forever too hit
did and printed on 11x17.

Plus, their website is slow as shinola.

Neil Ellwood wrote in message
news
On Sun, 20 May 2007 05:23:14 +0000, Guv Bob wrote:

Thanks, will keep an eye open for the 1/2-price sale. At the El Cheapo
super bargain basement big box and cheap gas stores they are $25 and $30
= $55+tax.....

So.... I jest hot footed it down to one of them and bought me a differnt
printer complete with ink cartridges - Canon MP160 on sale far $39.95.
Will let you know if it is worth a diddly dadburn.

My wife has one - it is an all-in-one complete with scanner. She reckons
it does a good job on windows but neither my son nor I can get it working
with linux because of Canons lack of support.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email