Old May 20th 07, 03:17 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers,rec.photo.digital,alt.appalachian
Neil Ellwood

Default Canon Pixma IP6210D Printer - Hep Kindly Requested Over Hyar

On Sun, 20 May 2007 05:23:14 +0000, Guv Bob wrote:

Thanks, will keep an eye open for the 1/2-price sale. At the El Cheapo
super bargain basement big box and cheap gas stores they are $25 and $30
= $55+tax.....

So.... I jest hot footed it down to one of them and bought me a differnt
printer complete with ink cartridges - Canon MP160 on sale far $39.95.
Will let you know if it is worth a diddly dadburn.

My wife has one - it is an all-in-one complete with scanner. She reckons
it does a good job on windows but neither my son nor I can get it working
with linux because of Canons lack of support.
--
Neil
reverse 'r' and'a' - delete 'l' for email