Old March 28th 18, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default I'm looking for a book on Photoshop - 'Inside Photoshop".

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:37:18 -0700, Bill W wrote:

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:37:28 -0400, nospam

wrote: As for online shopping, I never caught that bug. I still prefer going to
actual stores,

stores don't carry the wide range of products that can be found online.

I live in a pretty big metro area, and I can't even find **** around
here. Anyone who rejects online shopping is severely limiting himself
for no good reason. It's not a matter of saving money, it's a matter
of getting exactly what you want, and quickly.

I live in a rural area, so my stores are VERY limited. Besides the mom
and pop small stores, we have a Dollar General and 15 miles away,
Walmart. But for basic home and personal needs those places have most of
what I need. If I want building materials I have to drive 55 miles to go
to Home Depot or Menards. But that's just part of living in a rural
area.

If I want electronics or computer stuff, I go on ebay. There is no place
locally that sells that stuff. And as I said before, I buy a lot of car
parts on ebay too. We have 2 local auto parts stores, but the parts on
ebay are almost always half or less the store prices.

I think a lot of online shopping depends on your tastes. If you want
fancy clothing, go online, but if you just wear blue jeans and t-shirts
like me, I can get that stuff at Walmart cheaper than almost any other
place and as far as clothing, I really prefer to try it on before I buy
it. Last year I bought a dressy shirt online for a special occasion. It
said LARGE. I wear Large. That shirt was so small I couldnt even get
pull it on my body. Luckily, I know a young guy who helps me with some
of my farm work, and that shirt not only fit him, but he really liked
it. I gave it to him as a bonus for all the help he gives me. That saved
all the hassles of returns...