Old April 30th 05, 01:59 AM
Phil

"Mykel B." wrote in message
I have an old camera I'm interested in selling. It belonged to my
grandfather. You can see a couple pictures of it at:

http://home.netcom.com/~worldforfree...ges/camera.jpg

those these aren't clear. Some hints:

Under the lens it says IIex Shutter. The lense itself casy Citer
Anastigmatic and the lens speed knob about the lens says ACME on it.

The camera is in rough condition, and other than those markings, I
have no idea of the brand, let alone the value.

Can you help me?

Please respond to: , and NOT to this thread. I've
sent this message to several groups in the hopes that someone can
help.

Thanks,

It looks very much like the Agfa that my father brought home from Germany
after WWII.