Old May 13th 18, 11:36 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
David B.[_2_]

Default Effective defenses against malware and other threats on Applecomputers

On 13/05/2018 23:22, Frozen North *LIED* when he said ....

Tomorrow he will be relearning what he learned today, then the alcohol
kicks in, and he starts from scratch again.

As I've already told you, and others, I've touched not a drop of alcohol
since the first day of spring!

One needs a memorable date for marking a major event: 21st March 2018

--
David B.