Old September 29th 15, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Two questions

On 2015-09-28 10:52, PeterN wrote:
On 9/27/2015 6:10 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

So one will need the Vividy device built in to their televisions.

at which point, a pirate can simply point a camera at the tv. it
won't
be the best quality but pirates don't give a ****.

If the quality is that bad, the pirate will have few customers.

wrong.

You deny reality. Those who purchase a **** quality repro are not
likely
to purchase a good quality on, at full price.

pirates don't purchase stuff. pirates copy *without* paying. that's the
whole point of pirating.

And, what's your point.

BTW In all cases, are the the sellers of pirated apps the same guys who
made the duplications, or do they buy them from the duplicators.

those who buy pirated stuff are stupid because they could just pirate
it themselves for free.

And you are stupid if you pay for an oil change, it's easy to do
yourself.

Except dealing with the drained oil. That then has to be transported to
a garage willing to take it (Canadian Tire here is willing since it's
likely you bought the oil from them).

I change my wheels from summer/winter which can be done in 30 minutes.
Unless my buddy helps, that stretches it out to nearly an hour.

Your buddies don't talk much.

Does all that beer really increase mileage.

--
PeterN