Old September 29th 15, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Two questions

On 9/28/2015 4:37 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

There has been some bandwidth use for w a r e s on the b i n a r y
groups of the U s e n e t too... That doesn't make it less important for
discussions. My serviceprovider handles text groups only, BTW.

most of usenet is warez. so what?

Of course not.

it is.

The binary part of Usenet can be easily distinguished
from the text part...

nobody said it couldn't.

And let me quote Harley.com:

"I mentioned in the previous section that there are well over 100,000
Usenet newsgroups. Actually, almost all of them are TEXT GROUPS used for
discussions. About 2,000 are BINARY GROUPS used for file sharing.
However, since the binary files being shared are much larger than the
text files used for discussions, the vast majority of the bandwidth and
storage space used by Usenet every day is used for file sharing."

the last bit is exactly what i said.

Just where did you say EXACTLY THAT?

scroll up.

Somehow, those exact word only appear once.
Pants on fire again, I see.

--
PeterN