Old November 30th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default Flash gun attachment

eugene wrote:

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , eugene
wrote:

I cannot find it. It was a Canon camera he was using so presumably the
attachment was also Canon. he told me he bought it in Dublin and it cost
about £180. Anybody able to enlighten me please?

sounds like a flash bracket, such as a stroboframe:

http://www.tiffen.com/products.html?tablename=stroboframe

No, I don't think it was anything like that. It seemed quite neat and
unobtrusive.

Well, it "is" neat and unobtrusive with the camera and flash on it. I
have one (a different, larger model than the one shown) and other than
getting the flash further away, it's not that noticeable.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.