Old November 30th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
eugene

Default Flash gun attachment

Sorry for pestering people tonight but I have another query. A couple of
years ago I saw a wedding photographer using some sort of swivel attachment
for his flashgun. It meant that if he was taking an upright photo, the gun
remained above the lens thus avoiding shadows. I have searched for this but
I cannot find it. It was a Canon camera he was using so presumably the
attachment was also Canon. he told me he bought it in Dublin and it cost
about £180. Anybody able to enlighten me please?

Eugene
--
"and in the end, the love you save is equal to the love you made"