Old March 18th 14, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
PeterN[_4_]

Default D300 took years to fall to 1/2 price. D7000 took months.

On 3/18/2014 8:50 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Just exactly where did I criticize Nikon?

try to keep up. i told you the reasons why nikon did what they did and
then you tried to turn it into a bash me session, which of course
failed, as it always does.

what you refuse to acknowledge is that nikon has their reasons for
splitting the d300 line as they did. they know more about the camera
industry than you or i do. if you think you know better, go tell them
they're wrong. good luck.

Stop twisting. Do answer the question. You gave very specific reasons
that were stated as fact, not opinion.

i'm not twisting anything and i did answer it. you just don't like the
answer you got. look at what nikon did with the d300-d7000/d600
transition. it's obvious. too bad if you can't see it. maybe you ought
to stfu.

"Just exactly where did I criticize Nikon?" It is a clear and
unambiguous question. It does not require a rant, just a reference:
I asked that question in response to the following statement by you:

"but feel free to set them straight. maybe they could use your supposed
expertise. or maybe they'll just laugh at your stupidity."

To paraphrase: I am still waiting for my answer.
I anticipate a long wait, so I will do other thngs while waiting.

--
PeterN