Old October 25th 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,aus.photo
Eric Stevens

Default Jupiter

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:23:05 +1100, Noons
wrote:

Eric Stevens wrote,on my timestamp of 25/10/2009 4:50 PM:

You were the one who mentioned Oodnadata.

Exactly.

I thought I was coming to your aid.

Really? By claiming "ignorance is mutual"? When it is obvious it is the florida
troll that has no clue what/where he's talking about?

It was only obvious to those who already knew Oodnadata. I'm willing
to bet that the troll didn't have the faintest idea of what you were
talking about. That's why I said 'ignorance is mutual' (whatever he
said about you applied at least equally well to him) and went on to
post the photograph of the landscape. I could have posted photographs
of the town itself but that would have given the troll to talk about
the disturbance created by all those people..

Who needs enemies with friends like you?

Precisely.

At least now I know what I'm dealing with. :-(

Eric Stevens