Old October 8th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
null

Default Ilford SFX 200

"null" wrote in message
Any hints/tips on using Ilford SFX 200 film? I just ordered some 120
rolls and a B+W 092 (infrared dark red) filter.
I plan on using Tmax developer. Camera is a Hasselblad with the 80 mm CFi
lens. I plan on using the filter factor to estimate exposure. Exposures
will be of outdoor scenes.

Any tips on exposure, focussing, development, etc?

Thanks for the responses everybody. The 80 mm CFi lens does have the I/R
focussing mark, and I plan on bracketing like crazy.